Blazin's Event Staff App

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by oBlazin, May 23, 2020.

1. oBlazin

oBlazin Veteran

Name: David (oBlazin)
    Time Zone: EST

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help? I don't think specifically anything relating to events besides my suggestion below.
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon? I think an announced and regular schedule for events like drop parties and other one-off events could be a cool way for people to be able to know what was coming up and know when it was going to happen (instead of forewarning in discord for example). I know this happens with dragon respawns but to see this implemented for other events would be nice.
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event? A couple of weeks ago I ran a 'scavenger hunt,' in which players had to solve puzzles and were competing against each other through different stages, which would lead them around the world. It took me about a week on and off to set this event up, so it would not be a common thing, but I think as I referenced above, this as a one-off event could be extraordinarily fun! Setting it up was amazing, and seeing the fun people had was even better. The whole thread can be found here.
    • Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks? Yes! I don't think I'm the total best redstone engineer on the server, but I like to think I know my way around it, and can also use commands blocks.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events? Warps; no. I'm not a very build-centric player, and the builds I make tend to be so-so. As for events, yes. The creation of events sounds like a great time.
    Thanks for reading,
    David

• Like Like x 2