Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AfricanDrugLord1, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Full In-Game Name: AfricanDrugLord1
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): Inappropriate Username
    Person Who Banned You: Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs
    Length of Ban: Permanent
    Appeal : Hello, it seems I was banned for the understandable viewpoint of my name being offensive. I said I was hacked, and said my name used to be 'Sinn'. (This was actually another account of mine I got messed up in my head and typed into chat [that also got hacked]). However the mod immediately did not believe I was hacked, and banned me. But if you look at previous usernames associated with "AfricanDrugLord1", one of them used to be "Instant". Respectfully as any other sane person, I would never give up that name for "AfricanDrugLord1". I got immediate good vibes from the server so that's why I'd like to join back in.

This is a bit more personal but I viewed the name "I was given" as something meant for me. My parents are of Eastern Africa and I consider it to be a coincidence that I have both accepted, and intertwined with my heritage & identity. Thank you, and I am sorry to those who I unknowingly offended...

2. Eugene H. Krabs

Eugene H. Krabs Moderator Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you for appealing, however until change your IGN we cannot unban you. Just because you were hacked, does not allowed me to make an exception to the rules. I'm glad that you got good vibes from the server. You are able to rejoin on an alt with an appropriate name if you have one. Otherwise feel free to reply to this thread once you have changed your IGN.

Hope to see you back on the server
    ~ Krabs