Ban Appeal - TipsyDuck

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TipsyDuck, Jul 18, 2021.

1. TipsyDuck

TipsyDuck Villager

Full In-Game Name: TipsyDuck
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): Hacked Client
    Person Who Banned You: Bear
    Length of Ban: 14 Days
    Appeal: As a bit of perspective from a new player, the current map border at 10,000 blocks is restrictive to the amount of resources that can be gathered within it. Couple that up with an active playerbase who are also always mining for minerals therefore attributing to the sparsity, after spending 2 hours without finding anything i had to resort to other means. For a first offence i feel that 14 days is unjust and to repent for what i had done when Bear first addressed me about this, i handed back the items (32 Diamond Blocks) that had been obtained illegitmately.

Hope to hear from you soon.

2. Hi,

thanks for appealing, and thank for admitting your offence. Firstly, the world border is set at a 20,000 block circular radius and plenty of players mine everyday without struggling to find diamonds. Secondly, our procedures for dealing with xrayers are well established, it is a 14 day ban on the first offence, and if you are caught again it is a permanent ban.

Thank you for appealing, however, our rules are clear and your ban will stay,

Bear.