Ban Appeal GameNationBE

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Villager

Full In-Game Name:
    GameNationBE, raptorsatan, manoulious, ...
    (bladewave and cloverpetal know the full list)​

Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen):

*insert creative ban reason here*
    (this is the best ban reason i received)
    Person Who Banned You:
    BladeWave and Cloverpetal
    Length of Ban:
    7days, Permanent Ban, 7days IPBan, Permanent IPBan
    (i have got every ban they could give me)​

Appeal:

I know that this appeal probeably wont get me unbanned, but i would like to say that i am sorry.
    I am sorry for involving my brother into this mess, i am also sorry for not proving to cloverpetal that i really speak 4 different languages.
    i would also like to ask to Bladewave to be a bit morecreative with his ban reasons, cloverpetal really suprised me with the ban reason but bladewave was very disappointing.
    One last thing i would like to say and Cloverpetal i hope this makes you feel better but you correctly banned me. Even i didnt use Xray, i did use the search mod (also known as BlockESP).

Thanks
    Cant wait to play again after my ban.
    GameNationBE

2. Hello,

Firstly, allow me to clear this up a little bit to avoid any confusion; After being banned on your main account, GameNationBE, for using xray, you continued to log in with numerous alt accounts. As stated in Safe Survival's Official Rules,

"8. PLAYING ON AN ALT ACCOUNT IF YOUR OTHER ACCOUNT IS BANNED IS NOT ALLOWED.
      - The only exception to the this rule is innapropriate IGN bans - if you're banned on your main account for having an innapropriate IGN, you can still play on an alt account."

With that said, whether it be you or your brother, all accounts that log on under the same IP address will be banned. However, I do apologize if my ban reasons weren't "creative" enough for you, as I like to stick to a professional manor when it comes to punishments. However, I will reflect on this and be sure to be more creative in the future...

Secondly, we do appreciate you owning up to using a search mod. Although Clover and I were technically incorrect of banning you for xray, using any kind of mod on Safe Survival, other than Optifine and Shaders, is still not allowed. Once again, as stated in our rules,

"5. NO HACKED/MODDED CLIENTS AND X-RAY PACKS.
      - You will lose all ores, diamonds/emeralds/etc, loot, spawners found in dungeons, armor, etc. if caught using any exploit/texture pack/unfair way of mining
      - Using known minecraft exploits is not allowed.
      - The World Downloader Mod is not allowed;
      - Only Optifine and shaders are allowed."

Therefore, since xray and hacked/modded clients all fall under the same criteria, your ban will remain the same. Please take the time to reflect on your actions and I please ask that you review all of our rules that can be found here on the forums.

See you soon,
    Blade

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Villager

You could off just said "DENIED".
    Also might be a wise choice to ban all public mc accounts to prevent things like this
    (mcleaks, altdispenser)

4. Ikith

Ikith Master

Coulda shoulda woulda, appeal denied, thread locked.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.