Ban Appeal for M1nti

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ChickenGangyo, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Full In-Game Name: M1nti
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): Bypassing bans with alts is not allowed
    (Innapropriate DM's)
    Person Who Banned You: Royster123, Banned by Shadow_exe

Length of Ban: Permanent
    Appeal: So years ago when I was still not mature and basically a douche bag of a person I joined safe survival and enjoyed my time on it a lot. I met lots of friends and people I still have contacts with and enjoyed my time. I got banned about a year ago I think and I have been trying to get unbanned for some time now. I just want to say I am sorry to anyone I hurt while trolling I guess and I want to say that's not me anymore I am so much of a better person now that will respect the rules and make sure I follow them all at all times. I feel I should be unbanned because of how long I have been banned for and I really have grown as a person and became a better human being overall. I want to just say that I have not been the best of players on the server but I would love to show that I can be a better player and respect and follow rules and decisions by higher ups. Thank you for reading this really appreciate being heard, hopefully I can be unbanned and show everyone that I truely have changed and just want to play on safe survival a great server with an even better player base.

2. Its been 16 days no reply do not want to rush you guys as I understand this is a big decision to make but has this appeal been forgotten?
    No rush just wanted to make sure.

3. Amrou Kithkin

Amrou Kithkin The Dread Pirate Moderator

After much discussion regarding why you were permabanned, staff has decided to deny your appeal. You may appeal again in 4-5 months.

4. Thank you for responding it means a lot to me. Hopefully I can join back into the community in 4-5 months. :) Thank you again.