Ban Appeal for LoZPro

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LoZPro, Jul 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LoZPro

LoZPro Villager

Full In-Game Name: LoZPro
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): X-Ray is not allowed (1st offence)
    Person Who Banned You: KaleSaladss
    Length of Ban: 5 days, 1 hour, 28 minutes
    Appeal:
    Hello mods,

I was banned for apparently using X-ray on Safe Survival. I was with a friend of mine at the time and we were strip-mining and they just kept punching out two blocks and motioned me to dig there. I didn't realize at that time that they were using X-ray. I just dont know why I was banned if I wasn't using the hacks to begin with. Why should another player be banned for something they didn't know another was doing or didn't do in the first place. I just don't really see why another player should be banned for someone else's doing.

Please let me know when you can and I hope that we can reach an understanding.

Thanks!
    LoZPro

2. KyletheUnicorn

KyletheUnicorn Moderator Moderator

Hello!

I was the mod that banned you therefor I will also reply and give explanation as to why you were banned.
    The images I have posted below are 3 examples of places where you and your friend were mining. In these 3 examples your friend did the main tunnels and you branched off to find the diamonds.
    Now yes, your friend could have pointed you into the direction of where the diamonds were, but I would say it's pretty suspicious if your friend knows where every diamond vein would be and there would be a high possibility that your friend was using some kind off x-ray texture pack or client.
    Seeing as it was rather obvious that he was x-raying and you have profited from your friend x-raying, whether you knew it or not, I have to inform you that the ban will stay.

Hope to see you back when the ban has expired!

lozpro1-min.jpg lozpro2-min.jpg lozpro3-min.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1