Ban Appeal 500HP

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Zach Field, Jan 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Zach Field

Zach Field Villager

Banned For reaching 4 warnings
    Banned By: Clover
    2021-1-13
    Ban Length : 2 Days

I was banned by Clover for reaching 4 warning, and I'm not sure why the last warning was given because it said "used /helpop for the wrong reason". What I said in /helpop was "can someone please go to my /home aa and un-trust everyone, I'm in discord with them and they are messing around saying :were gonna get a search warrant (game we play) for my base, and I can't leave the creeper farm because I will lose my 6DB I paid to get in". and almost immediately after I typed it I got banned,everyone was confused when I read the ban reason. I do understand why I got banned but I'm just unsure of the reason I got the last warning.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Zach Field

Zach Field Villager

*EDIT* Last Warning was : Only use helpop if you need mod assistance.

3. ABashfulbear

ABashfulbear Moderator Moderator

Hi,

thanks for appealing. Having reviewed your warnings, myself and another staff member have decided not to remove any of them. With your last warning you have been told several times that helpop is for when you require moderator assistance, for something you cannot do yourself. It is not to be used to ask moderators to do things that it would be inconvenient for you to do yourself. You were informed of this at least once before you received this warning, therefore your ban will stay.

Bear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zach Field

Zach Field Villager

Wait, so is it a perma ban or still the 2 days ?

5. ABashfulbear

ABashfulbear Moderator Moderator

It is just two days.