Ban apeal for GoldenXLence

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GoldenXLence, Sep 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Full In-Game Name: GoldenXLence
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): X-ray is not allowed (1st offence)
    Person Who Banned You: xXratgangjarmXx
    Length of Ban: 14 days
    Appeal:
    Hello. Lets start this of by saying that I completely regret my actions. I started playing on this server under a different account about 4 years ago. I then found the server again and decided to start playing on my new account. I have always loved this server and still do. A few days ago, I discovered x-ray and decided to give it a try. I found while using it that it just takes the fun out of the game. I was going to remove it but then decided to get a few more diamonds first (no idea why). I would like you to hear me out and give me a second chance. Though I know this wont really affect my appeal, I promise that I will never hack or use x-ray on this or any server again; it just really takes the fun out of it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my apeal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jarmmm

jarmmm Villager

Hello GoldenXLence!

I really appreciate your honesty, but as you admit to using x-ray your ban will stay. You are welcome back after your ban expires, but please refrain from using hacks. Using x-ray again in the future will result in a permanent ban from Safe Survival. We look forward to seeing you after your ban has expired.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok, Ill see you in 2 weeks!