Aumrito's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by aumrito, Oct 13, 2021.

1. aumrito

aumrito Villager

In-game Name (Not Nickname):
    aumrito

Current Rank:
    Galaxy, Veteran

Timezone:
    Eastern Daylight Time

What time(s) of day do you normally play:
    I typically get online between 8-11 am. however I get on several times during the day, and typically play around7-11 pm as well. (some nights I'll play until 2 am)

Past Mod Experience:
    I have not been a mod on a server before, but I have been playing minecraft since it came out on the ps3!

What do you like or dislike about the server?:
    My favorite part of this server is the community. I love getting on and saying hello to the other players, and when they say hi to me :) Everyone is typically very helpful when it comes to getting information about things I'm unsure of, and I personally enjoy helping other players get the help they need.
    Something that I don't like so much about this server, is how there is very little land available to players near the warps. I would definitely like to learn how to make a shop, and sell items in it, but I don't have the land to be able to do that, and there are no warp claims available unless I were able to convince a player to sell theirs to me.

Other Comments:
    My friend Penpen7 introduced me to this server just over a year ago and since then I fell in love with it! It's so fun, I love the events we have, the builds here are absolutely incredible! I love the people that are already established here on this server and the new ones that are just learning their way around the place. I find on the daily basis, I get along with and have fun conversations with the players in this server. I offer my knowledge, help and even resources to players in need.

At the end of the day, I believe that everyone in Safe Survival is looking to have a good time. This server is beautiful, relaxing and seriously fun. If I were to become part of your staff team, I would do my best to continue achieving that not only for myself, but for everyone involved with this server. I hope that the fact that I am a newer player to this server doesn't deter you from considering me! Thank you in advance!!

Some mods told me I should add some pet pictures to the application, but I think I'll hold off on the pictures of all 5 of my cats for now :p

<3 aum

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. aumrito

aumrito Villager

I forgot to add, my discord!

aumrito#0948