Apparently going afk = xray?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by VinnyGamerTV, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Full In-Game Name: VinnyGamerTV
    Ban Reason: xray (1st offense)
    Person Who Banned You: CloverPetal
    Length of Ban: 2 weeks (or 14 days)
    Appeal: So uh, I want to start this off by saying I wasn't xraying. I was literally afk and some people (including the mod that banned me) teleported to the one person that was setting me on fire while I was gone. I came back a little while later to find a ban slapped on my screen. I'm innocent, alright? I dunno what the mod was thinking, like he thought, "Oh, this person's AFK? Whelp, time to ban him for a random reason! How does x-ray sound for a random reason?" Seriously? Good going, man.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hello VinnyGamerTV thank you for appealing. I've inspected your tunnels and have concluded the use of some sort of xray. The following image contains your tunnels with the diamonds you mined rolled back:
    VinnyGamerTV 1.png
    You mined from diamond ore to diamond ore vein in 5 different instances. It's pretty obvious xray was used. Please remove any xray clients/texture packs before returning, as using it again will result in a permanent ban. Thanks for reading.

As for setting you on fire, I messaged you multiple times without any response. I knew you were not afk, so I had to get your attention somehow since it is part of mod procedure to talk to a 1st time xrayer before banning.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1