A Farewell.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by enzoenzi, Feb 24, 2021.

1. TL;DR I'm quitting Safe Survival, it's been fun.

Hello all, it's me enzoenzi. Also known as "The Redstone Nerd" (to some people) I've been playing on Safe Survival for two years now. However as time goes by things start to really slow down.

In SS, I've always been known to make Redstone Machines, most notably the big ones that are complex, but I often help out around and make simple AutoShops for players. I'm a person who often tested the limits on how far I can go with Redstone Itself. Often not I tend to make my contraptions perpetual, as in it'll keep working without me doing repairs or me being there to use it. Some examples would be the Rock Paper Scissors Game, Ore Exchange, and Infinity Gambler. Those were fun times.

However as time goes on I slowly lost interest in playing and rarely find the time to go online. However I've also been extremely interested in pursuing my dreams of Game Development, and plan to make a game. Albeit at my own pace (maybe this is the cause of my absence :thinking:) Either way, sometimes you have to let go of things in order to grow as a person.

Saying that SS change my life would be an overstatement and an exaggeration. It did however change how I think, and socialized. Knowing that there are people out there whom you can trust and befriends with (In a block game). I sincerely can't thank the people and friends I've made here enough to justify the time I spent here. I guess my only regrets is not being able to do a lot of things, and taking screenshots for memories.

In this thread, I'll post the things I've made on SS from 2018-2020 (after the reset).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Builds are sorted from oldest to newest.

Of course as a last gift, I've also started a treasure hunt, which will lead to my secret stash.
    • Hints are located in major builds, that are shown in the pictures in the form of signs.
    • The signs are all hidden, often found in sneaky places.
    • Three hints are located and scattered throughout MegaMarket.
    • One hint is hidden somewhere, where people learn Redstone.
    • There's only one chest and it says "You found me!" First come first serve.
    • The contents of the chest is somewhat valuable, also includes a Compass.
    I don't intend on forgetting my time here. I will always lookback on the things that I did here. Maybe I'll hop on every few months just to say Hi ;) If you want to talk to me, you are welcomed to! Through Discord, but don't expect me to come and online just because you ask though. Also:
    Most of my public claims have been transferred to my trustworthy friends. So if this is a matter that includes my claims just ask them instead.
    Most notably, the Redstone Hospital new owner would be _kwix_, and the MegaMarket Games area would be INFlNITY or staff members of MegaMarket

It was fun while it lasted. Until next time, some time. Sincerely.
    -enzoenzi

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. So long, and thanks for all the fish!

3. I'm sorry to see you go Enzo, I will miss you. Thank you for encouraging me to build server breaking farms, and for not telling the staff when I had some minor success in this area!

Thanks for the memories and I wish you all the best for the future!!

Bear.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Goodbye Enzo. o/

5. Goodbye Enzo!
    Also the treasure for the hunt has been found. I spent an hour looking but it was already found, was super fun finding it though!