Xray Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SupremeMilky, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full In-Game Name: SupremeMilky
    Ban Reason: Xray is not allowed (First Offence)

Person Who Banned You: doubex1
    Length of Ban: 7 Days
    Appeal:

Ok so, first of all, I have not ever hacked on your server. Your staff members don't realize the difference between knowing what to do and cheating. I know how to Survival and get diamonds yes I am new that doesn't mean I have x-ray. Ur strategy of screenshotting mines does not work for the simple reason that there is such thing as "Random Mining" And that's what I do most of the holes Doubex is probably talking about was me random mining and most of the time there was nothing there.
    Also not to mention he didn't show any proof that I was hacking and I asked for it and as a staff, you should be willing to show proof to players whenever necessary especially when you are about to ban them. Doubex also said he has a lot of proof where unless he recorded me supposedly x-raying then it's not sufficient and the chances are most of the players you ban for this offense are not hacking. And just you want to either look like you are doing a good job and get yourself playtime.

Thanks for taking the time to read
    SupremeMilky

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. doubex1

doubex1 Admin Admin

Hey Supreme thank you for appealing, so I was the mod who observed your mining habits and it was very obvious to myself, you may have gotten luck for other diamonds I didn't screenshot. But here is my evidence of ur x-ray habits in this specific area.

#1 https://imgur.com/TItUwiu
    so here you had dug down in a staircase and went back digging straight down just a few blocks off the diamonds but only for the diamonds
    #2 https://imgur.com/XQjIhWn
    this staircase was obvious since it went to diamonds also but I could see how one might accidentally stumble upon diamonds but it looks like its just for the diamonds.
    #3 https://imgur.com/XFVGS5G
    this one you dug straight down again to the diamonds and blocked the way down unlike the first one.
    #4 https://imgur.com/kcSMX8v
    This one you were digging straight twoards it and snake tunneled right into its path, then dug straight down to get to the diamonds, the strip behind it was dug 10 hours later after mining the diamonds.
    #5 https://imgur.com/imSRElq
    And the last evidence I got where you line yourself up perfectly with the diamonds and staircase up to them right after the previous one, keep in mind this all screenshots are in a 100 block area.

There were more screenshots, and more areas that I looked at, but these 5 are suitable enough to deem this as x-ray. If you would like I can get another mod's opinion on the matter but its self-explanatory, the 7-day ban will stay and your items that were mined will be confiscated. Thank you for understanding and feel free to ask me about any questions you have.
    -Doubex1

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  3. Ok so I would like to first of all just say these screenshots make so sense.
    Now I am not judging your moderating skills but this makes no sense.

Ok so screenshot no.1
    Ok so u ever heard of the thing "Never dig straight down" well I dig straight down a lot its a mining strategy that is commonly used in the community on Minecraft if people got banned because of it the community on servers would be dead and ur product your selling would not get any purchases because you would have banned everyone.
    Not evidence

Screenshot No.2
    Ok now I am not going to go off on this one but because I dug a staircase then found the ore and whent back to surface that means I X-Ray?? You realize everyone digs in a staircase when they are mining. Lets put this into perspective you were going down to level 12 for those diamonds and u found coal on the side and you mine it. Then an Admin sees it and bans you for X-Ray thats exactly what has happened here.
    Not evidence

Screenshot no.3
    Alright so this may look suspicious but all it is that I went down to try and get more down for a project then realized I was right next to the level of BedRock and then I went back to surface. And if you're wondering what my project was it was a vault.
    Not evidence

Screenshot no.4
    This whole thing makes no sense

Screenshot no.5
    So I remember this situation so the ore was diamonds but I was going in a strip mine I broke one of the 2 blocks in front of me and a diamond ore was there and there was more than one so I made a staircase to get to the rest of them.
    ONCE AGAIN NO EVIDENCE

If you could get another staff member to look over them and read what I have said that would be great but I appreciate you want to help.

Thanks
    SupremeMilky
    Sorry if I come across angry I just want to not be false banned

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Upon your request I've taken a second look at your mines and have come to the conclusion that you have indeed used x-ray. I, having confidence in my x-ray detecting abilities, feel that it's safe to say that your mining patterns are typically that what a person that has an x-ray texture pack of anything like that installed would use instead of just random mining. All of the pieces of evidence doubex1 has provided are valid proof that you have used x-ray.
    In conclusion, you don't have to worry about being falsely banned, since you have not been falsely banned.
    On behalf of the SafeSurvival staff team we hope to see you return in 7 days when the ban has expired.

Kind regards,
    KaleSaladss.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ok, I am not going to try to make you realize your wrong because you are obviously trying to make it look like the staff are "Professional" when in reality they are not. So saying that I will not be coming back to the server as you don't actually use your perms correctly.
    But good luck with the server.
    No hard feelings

SupremeMilky

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.