Who is enjoying the server since the reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LeahRaeRae, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Just wondering how everyone is doing since the server reset.
    What you expected?

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dr_Positive

Dr_Positive Timeless Moderator

Going great! Love the new world :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some aspects are great, some are not. Lag, not so good. Random warp release/item reclaim schedules, often released with less than a day's notice? Not preferable. But at the same time, new warps, fresh opportunities and more players? Pretty darn good.

It's going pretty well with the main room for improvement being the management/running of the server. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BladeWave

BladeWave Monster Hunter Moderator

Definitely agree. The releases happen quite suddenly due to us finding the perfect biome/location for the warp that isn't already cluttered with claims. However, we'll surely work on that and notify the community with more time in advance. :]

• Like Like x 1
  5. _Hikoo_

_Hikoo_ Veteran

The reset was so good, bring more players, was fresh start, Thanks Personally to the mods and shaz :]

Hikoo- <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. I miss being rich. The capital is back so thats god.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes I know I'm late but I'm finally going through the forums:p . But I am LOVING the reset. I got super bored last map not knowing what to do as I had done quite a bit and couldn't think of anything. But the reset was an open canvas and I can't stop playing now! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. I really enjoy the reset. Very broke, lost my museum, lost most rank rewards (Shaz!), but... I love the revival of the community!

• Like Like x 1