The Fossil Cometh...

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Munchausen, Aug 19, 2019.

1. This is an official notice to staff that I'm less than 8 weeks out from reaching Fossil rank, and as far as I can tell, no one's even figured out the rank prizes for that yet. (Other than a "date" with Schaum, that is - and how's that work, exactly?)

It would be really helpful if this stuff got sorted out before then. I am a highly prodigious whiner, after all, and I'm sure nobody wants that...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Munch at 1 vote away... Schaum: Sorry guys some files got unexpectedly corrupted. Server Reset!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Pbglasius

Pbglasius Moderator Moderator

This is where you are wrong. I would love to see that.
    Jokes aside, I am sure the rank will be figured out in time for your promotion.

4. I'm looking forward to that date with Shaz, wonder where we're going for it. ;)

5. oof I missed so much voting. I won't get my date with him until early 2020

6. As of this moment, 82 votes to go - less than 4 weeks. And still no rank rewards announced. Guess I'll start limbering up my whining voice. :)

7. So I'm roughly a week away, but the lag on the server is so bad now that my votes for the last 2 days don't seem to be getting processed.

ToastyNick may yet have it right.

8. Wow they are cutting it close. I really hope its not like the vote glitch chests where it was done 6 months late in about 20 minutes. Date with Schaum sounds awesome though.

9. And now I'm 16 votes away, and they've disabled the vote plugin! Argh!

Gonna have to build a special wall in my base against which I'll be banging my head.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. SS Board Meeting:

What are we going to do for fossil rank, any ideas?
    Not sure, no ideas
    None of you have any ideas AT ALL?
    I mean I have one... I don't know if you'll like it.
    What?
    If we turn off the plugin, we don't have to worry about fossil rank for a while
    DONE!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. For the "Date with Shaz" I'd LOVE to make you a dinner for this date! and ill do this all for free because the first fossil is a VERY special occasion and I already have a plot near a warp!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  12. you predicted it lol

13. F

14. Looks like theres been another 9 months bought for schaum to figure out fossil rewards now since nobody reached it 'officially'
    We'll see what its like in 9 months.... how many will stick around & persevere to see fossil become a reality?

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. I guess i'll never be a Fossil now... :mad:

16. No way I actually did :eek:

17. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Message me if you're close to fossil, we'll work that out. There's a lot of stuff to do, but we'll get your rewards

18. JeffAvery

JeffAvery Villager

I'll PM you on this. thank you.

19. CloverPetal

CloverPetal Warrior Moderator

how close is close enough? i was 40 votes away

20. So old yet so smol...