The Fossil Cometh...

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Munchausen, Aug 19, 2019.

1. This is an official notice to staff that I'm less than 8 weeks out from reaching Fossil rank, and as far as I can tell, no one's even figured out the rank prizes for that yet. (Other than a "date" with Schaum, that is - and how's that work, exactly?)

It would be really helpful if this stuff got sorted out before then. I am a highly prodigious whiner, after all, and I'm sure nobody wants that...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Munch at 1 vote away... Schaum: Sorry guys some files got unexpectedly corrupted. Server Reset!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. This is where you are wrong. I would love to see that.
    Jokes aside, I am sure the rank will be figured out in time for your promotion.

4. I'm looking forward to that date with Shaz, wonder where we're going for it. ;)

5. oof I missed so much voting. I won't get my date with him until early 2020

6. As of this moment, 82 votes to go - less than 4 weeks. And still no rank rewards announced. Guess I'll start limbering up my whining voice. :)

7. So I'm roughly a week away, but the lag on the server is so bad now that my votes for the last 2 days don't seem to be getting processed.

ToastyNick may yet have it right.

8. Wow they are cutting it close. I really hope its not like the vote glitch chests where it was done 6 months late in about 20 minutes. Date with Schaum sounds awesome though.

9. And now I'm 16 votes away, and they've disabled the vote plugin! Argh!

Gonna have to build a special wall in my base against which I'll be banging my head.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. SS Board Meeting:

What are we going to do for fossil rank, any ideas?
    Not sure, no ideas
    None of you have any ideas AT ALL?
    I mean I have one... I don't know if you'll like it.
    What?
    If we turn off the plugin, we don't have to worry about fossil rank for a while
    DONE!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. For the "Date with Shaz" I'd LOVE to make you a dinner for this date! and ill do this all for free because the first fossil is a VERY special occasion and I already have a plot near a warp!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  12. you predicted it lol

13. F

14. I guess i'll never be a Fossil now... :mad:

15. No way I actually did :eek:

16. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Message me if you're close to fossil, we'll work that out. There's a lot of stuff to do, but we'll get your rewards

17. JeffAvery

JeffAvery Villager

I'll PM you on this. thank you.

18. how close is close enough? i was 40 votes away

19. So old yet so smol...

20. dummy

dummy Veteran

tbh i think a fair fossil reward might be a spawner, not that im anywhere near XD