Spleef and build comp items return

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Shazepe, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

EDIT:

Unfortunately since we do not have logs for spleef items won in the newer arena, we will not be able to return these rewards. I apologize that we are unable to follow through with this and I did not give notice sooner. We cannot confirm who won which items and some were sold, traded, etc. So there's no way we can return them at this point. There's always a chance to win them back or trade for them.

For build comp winners, the teams split their rewards up. The leaders decided who gets which items - those will be coming soon too. We are only returned items from the last build comp.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ide just want the heads + gold armor, i couldent care less about the other stuff (Build Comp)

Spleef Items:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. seagull

seagull Recruit

In addition, each team's MVP will receive an unbreakable elytra.
    MVP: seagull_solvent

Squid Spawn Egg
    Phantom Spawn Egg
    Endermite Spawn Egg
    128 XP bottles
    1 Beacon
    Cthulhu Head
    Old Builder Boots
    Cthulhu's 7th Tentacle

I'm alright without the head, I just really want my builder boots and elytra back. And the tentacle, but if that one can't be done, it's okay.

Edit: I got full prizes from my team. Skyflower was the one who announced it for my team.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  4. Photorose2002

Photorose2002 WitherRose02

I don’t remember who gets what but I know I got full prizes, I can’t specificity everything but I’m sure another player who got full prizes does :) (build comp)

5. elytra.PNG
    This is the only image I have of my spleef rewards. The only thing i really want is the elytra.

6. KazIsAsian

KazIsAsian Villager

Squid Spawn Egg
    Phantom Spawn Egg
    Endermite Spawn Egg
    192 XP bottles
    1 Beacon
    Axolotl Head
    Unbreakable Golden Helmet and Leggings
    Aging Builder Boots
    Axolotl Feed
    IGN:KazIsAsian
    Incase our MVP never sees the announcement, please return full items and MVP rewards to Aumo.

7. Picture of what was sent to Shaz + #non-urgent-reports. A mod said these were recorded and checked before they were deleted from #non-urgent-reports. Numbers on items not perfect, but these were some of the items: Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 4.18.16 PM.png

8. I sent you screenshots of my spleef items. As for the build comp rewards, here’s what team Cyborg won:

Attached Files:

9. I was team Axolotl and got full rewards, was told I had to post an individual response so if I wasn't, sorry
    IGN: MrGoos

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. I won the green shulker box... I don't think I have a screenshot because I dyed it cyan

11. I got full rewards for team axolotl and have screenshot proof with dates set a matter of two or three days before the server reset if needed, IGN: Scarlet724

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  12. Same

13. I also received full prizes for team cyborg.

14. Jaffasaurus

Jaffasaurus Purple Dinosaur

I got full prizes for team penguin

15. How am i supposed to prove what I got for Axotle (IDK how to spell it) if I never screen shotted it. I only know i didnt get MVP

16. Full rewards for me too on team Cthulhu
    (IGN: happy_guy)

17. I'm not sure if build comp items were logged, but I know I got the reward for Team Cyborg

18. They were, and I am already working on that :)

19. Am I too late?

[​IMG]

20. Shaz canceled it, we arent getting our spleef items back anymore :/ not even a compensation for players who took the time to find there items, and screenshot them.