New Vote Shop Items!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Shazepe, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Hi everyone,

Since all vote ranks have been fixed now, I've started working on the vote shop and added a few new items.

You can access it with /vote shop

You receive 1 point for every vote (so max 3 points per day)

More will be added very soon, maybe even tonight! Here are the items that are currently available:
    Dragons Breath
    Wither Skull
    Enchanted Golden Apple
    White Shulker Box
    Name Tag
    Diamonds

• Like Like x 4
  2. My current vote count is at 950, does that mean that I will have 950 points, or does it start at zero from today?

3. No, it's only from the vote system change I believe. I only have 69.

4. Is there a way to check how many points you have?

5. /vote points

Full list of commands can be found using /vote help

6. Hey shaz I was just wondering if could we get a reduce price on Name Tag and Dragon Breath please :).

1 Name Tag costs 15 vote points, you normally can buy 3-4 of those from a player for a diamond and you can get 1 diamond for 3 vote points.

1 Dragon's Breath costs 60 vote points. Skulker boxes cost 35 diamond at spawn and there worth 50 points to get. You can only make only make 3 Lingering Potions/24 Tipped Arrows with 1 Dragon Breath. I would like to see these be reduced to 3 vote points each since theres no way to obtain them without the ender dragon.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Possibly the wither skull as well? They go for 2-3 diamond blocks per, yet are much more expensive then the shulker box in the shop? :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Another thing to consider is that the vote point shop is an alternate means of obtaining these rare items - It's not unreasonable to instate a slightly larger price to compensate for, for instance, not having to go to the trouble of grinding around the Nether for Wither skulls.

Of course, perhaps some of the prices have been overcompensated.

9. Most rewards seem ok, but the prices... 1 dia = 3 vote points. That should be the standard conversion

10. When is 1.13 coming to Safe Survival? I'm really exited for it.

11. Where do i find safe survival on the spigot website?

12. Safe Survival is not on the spigot website. Spigot has to update, and be put into the server by Schaum in order for it to be there.

13. Oh ty

14. It'd be cool if there was an option to buy your own head in the vote shop, maybe for 100 points or something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1