I will Miss the Times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M1135, Nov 29, 2019.

1. M1135

M1135 Veteran

I will miss the times when me and all my friends played here had a ton of fun we built cities and towns we constructed shops and dominated markets we ran others out of business crushing their prices even though we knew we couldn't maintain it. I miss the times I could log on and see 7 8 people i knew IRL playing building having fun just like me. Something did change however even though our towns grew our riches grew the people helping us even grew. A reset. The word was throw around a lot and I figured oh it will never happen to us to safesurvival never! Yet I was wrong and ignorant to think that. We got reset, we lost all those memories and fun times. All i had left was scrolling through the accidental screenshots I took on the server. Those are from 2017. I never deleted them. I have had 3 computers never have I left them behind. Because, that's what I know and love about safe survival those memories having friends not online friends but IRL friends to play with every time I logged on. After the reset all but one quit we did bad things we xrayed we were toxic he was even labled he had no intent to play with a permanent ban. I regret that very much. Now that time with him is gone forever. The resets they destroyed the love for the server my friends had. As much as I wanted to deny it, it was destroying that same love I had. I quit I played on and off with some friends. After this reset I really can't trust this system anymore my friends are gone. The ones I could hop on discord every day with and build a city. They quit. Now finally my time to quit.

I do want this server to prosper I want others to love the server as me and my friends did. I feel it is my time to leave. I have given up everything I owned on this server. None of my land will ever go to waste. So I say one more goodbye the final goodbye of Y2K_. It is very likely you will never see me active anywhere safe survival again. So goodbye It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for the fun ❤️ Y2K_ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Other names I went by below:
    iT0X1C
    M1135
    LeverageMC
    ToxicRain
    ToxicReigns
    ToxicSniperXX

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. You'll be missed buddy! Take care irl! And know the door will always remain open on SS

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1