FlyingDolphin - You Will Always Burn As Bright (repost)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nutalie, Mar 30, 2018.

1. nutalie

nutalie Veteran

(Originally posted by QueenEpona):

You would be surprised about the people you can meet through the Internet and video games. Minecraft is a place where you connect the two together. And on SafeSurvival, I have met some pretty cool people. In a short time, those people became friends, and grew to become even closer friends. I was able to add/follow them on a few of their social media apps like Facebook or Instagram because of the level of friendship. I am sure some of you can relate that you have been able to make some friends here.

One of the people that not only myself, but a multitude of people, have been blessed to come in our lives is FlyingDolphin. FlyingDolphin, known in real life as “Reilly”, was a lively soul. He was always so positive and always trying to drive to get others to think in a positive direction. From the random messages saying, “You make my heart smile <3” and other sweet messages alike. FlyingDolphin was also a humorous person. He could make a person laugh and smile with nearly anything. He also loved his cats he had in real life. You can’t forget about his cats. Reilly was such an incredible person, and a great friend.

Around 7 P.M. EST, as I scrolled through my Facebook timeline, I noticed a post with FlyingDolphin tagged in it. It was not very clear in the message, and as I am a curious person, I clicked on it to open it up. I still did not understand it. I then went to his Facebook page where I found my eyes growing wide. The messages. The posts. I was in shock. As I know Taluun was even more close friends with him, the first thing I did was messaged him. “Please tell me you’re telling me a terrible joke,” he said. I wish I was. I started bawling my eyes out. I then called Aka. No words.

The next four hours I listened to the same song. The same lyrics. “Be strong and hold my hand. Time—it comes for us, you’ll understand. We’ll say goodbye today and I’m sorry how it ends this way. If you promise not to cry, then I’ll tell you just what I would say. If I could be with you tonight, I would sing you to sleep. Never let them take the light behind your eyes. I’ll fail and lose this fight, never fade in the dark. Just remember you will always burn as bright.”

Once everyone started learning of this terrible news, we all kind of just shut down. How could he be gone? To the parents, he was just an “internet friend”, but to us, he was an actual friend. Sincere apologies as this is quite saddening, as it still seems unreal.

Although FlyingDolphin is now gone, he has left a mark on many people’s souls. It will be hard for a while, but we must remember all the times we have spent; all the laughs we’ve made, the conversations in-game and on Skype, and never forget the smiles he has put on all our faces.

Rest In Peace
    FlyingDolphin

July 25, 1997 - February 1, 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To read on how he passed, click this link here:
    www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2016/02/02/campti-man-dies-monday-crash/79718724/

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. 58BEB0F6-4DB9-49B0-99FB-AFBFCDDDDB85.png May he Rest In Peace. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thank you for reposting this. It means the world to me. I miss him so much.

• Like Like x 1