Dorito's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dorito9000, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Dorito9000

Dorito9000 Villager

In-game Name (Not Nickname): Dorito_ (previously Dorito9000)

Current Rank: VIP

Timezone: EST

What time(s) of day do you normally play: Varies from day to day but I can usually be on between 3 and 11 pm

Past Mod Experience: I've moderated small servers owned by friends and dabbled in server management (I've set up a few servers for people). I also was a mod on KinkyKlinks' server back in the day

What do you like or dislike about the server?: I think the thing I like the most about this server is the community. The community on this server is probably what has kept me here for so long (over 4 years!). The community is by far the most polite and least toxic community I've seen from a Minecraft server. Whether I need to relieve stress, or just want to relax, coming on the server is a very therapeutic activity, and the very welcoming community just complements it. I also like the uniqueness of the server, being mainly vanilla, but having essential plugins to balance the challenge with the ease of playing. Another unique characteristic of this server is the lack of an economy plugin, resulting in players maintaining their own economy and currency of diamonds.

Other Comments: I would love to volunteer to help out keeping the server running smoothly, and I would love to get a response to this. Thank you