Confusion. . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by __Yawn__, Feb 22, 2018.

1. [16:28:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> i was made an offer by square
    [16:28:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Regular | Brampymon> You want the sugar cane immediately crafted to paper or not?
    [16:28:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> to have my map art in withermart
    [16:28:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> for 1 DB a week
    [16:29:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> but he is refusing to trust me on it
    [16:29:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> i have no idea if he has made any sales

[16:29:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] Smoothbore has joined
    [16:29:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> hmm
    [16:29:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| VIP | *o_oNoob> ..wait so
    [16:29:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> thats an issue
    [16:29:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> or if he is just copying the art and putiing more in
    [16:29:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| VIP | *o_oNoob> you cant see if you have pay on your mapart/

[16:29:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] rudeman66 has joined
    [16:29:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| VIP | *o_oNoob> ?
    [16:29:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> it may be fine but i havn't heard from him since
    [16:30:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] SpitFire805 has left
    [16:30:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You don't have AdamIsmail's permission to build here.
    [16:30:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> its prob fine, but the system is flawed
    [16:30:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] SpitFire805 has joined
    [16:30:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> 'system'
    [16:30:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Veteran | SpitFire805> lol
    [16:30:53] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Veteran | SpitFire805> i have wirdest dor way
    [16:31:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> im pretty sure you can trust nick tho
    [16:31:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| VIP | *o_oNoob> ^
    [16:31:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> yeah
    [16:31:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Veteran | Stijnjr> hey
    [16:31:29] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Sylvdoor fell from a high place
    [16:31:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| VIP | *o_oNoob> if he doesnt give you the dbs tho, thats not good
    [16:31:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> he probs will

[16:31:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] MagisterOf_MC has left
    [16:31:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> you should have access to where they are sold tho
    [16:31:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] brainzplay has left
    [16:32:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> just haven't been on at the right times
    [16:32:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] byeify has joined
    [16:32:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Zombie | *ExcitedOcelot> yes

This is what i said about the shop square and it does not look like accusations to me.
    I was simply asking players if they could ask you but apparently it came out the wrong way. Hopefully now i know we can just pass over it. No harm was intentional.

Also, in the logs Enmos and Ish were agreeing that is should be able to have trust on the shop that i am paying for.

Sorry for the confusion.

2. Wut. why didn't you just PM me.

I got a message from a player saying you were straight up suggesting I was taking your diamond blocks or copying your mapart. If you had an issue you could have brought this up with me, or contacted a staff member.

I "refused" to trust you as I have had diamond blocks stolen from me, from trusted players. Around half a stack, I think. You can see why.

Why would I copy your Mario map art? I don't need one, and I'd be easily liable for a ban. You really think I'd set myself up like that... lol.

Next time contact me instead of just bringing this up in chat in a disregarding tone. If you want access to your db's, I'll be happy to move you back out. I let you inside as a sense of courtesy, since its usually more popular. When I offered it to you, I explained this. Not sure why you're getting riled up. Just say the words.

3. You see i even said in the logs that you were probably trusted and as i have given you the stock and am paying you i should at least have trust to the area in which my shop is in. Enmos even said "[16:31:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <| Epic | *Enmoose> you should have access to where they are sold tho". I understand that you have had DBs stolen in the past but still if you make a subdivision and trust me to that then there will be no problem.

I am not trying to start a nuclear war i just want to know what is happening around my shop!

4. Also, you even say "Why would I copy your Mario map art? I don't need one, and I'd be easily liable for a ban. You really think I'd set myself up like that... lol." Why would i do that by stealing you DBs. I have been playing on this server for 3 years now and i would not just throw all my trust and friends away by doing that.

5. You agreed on the terms that you would not have trust. If you don't like it, you can go back to your normal space. I'm giving you freebie's here. You weren't flipped off so there's no reason for me to give you trust when, as I said before, you agreed that you wouldn't have trust, and also the fact that im giving you the space for free.

Subdivisions are broken. Players can access the parts of the shop they're not even trusted to. tried and tested on multiple occasions.

6. Why are you posting this in public, on the forums? First, this should've been handled through private messages, as you did not even try to resolve the issue with him before making this report. Second, you made a contract with Nick, in which you are not given trust to the claim, but he allows you to sell your map art there and will give you the profits himself. If you are unhappy with these terms, why did you make the deal in the first place?

In the end, he hasn't done anything wrong, and he is the owner of the claim, so he has final say over whether or not he wants to change the contract. If he chooses not to change anything, then you are free to pull out of the deal. That being said, in my opinion, Nick is a trustworthy person, so I don't see why you're scared he'll steal your profits...

In the future, you should try to resolve any issues you have by contacting the player first, then a staff member, and if that doesn't work, then you create a report. :)

7. I did try but he wasn't having any of it and there was no way to get the logs to him!

8. Send them to him via discord, or via private messages on here. If you can't do either, message them to him in-game.