Bypassing of advertising rules.

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Wolf_Lover, Feb 21, 2018.

1. this person tried to spam chat with advertisements for their town using a method in whitch they offered money to the first person that said the advertisement that they said in the msg. The method they used should be banned Screenshot below.

832BA71E-40C0-4DE0-B3C8-AF0FC6832E6F.jpeg 0C2BEE6F-1308-45FD-B121-7E9EFB83EFFA.jpeg

2. Is this really report worthy. Guy was having a laugh. And you report a staff member's actions as "overreacting" - Ironic?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow. How is that thread even relevant. Also, it is technically against advertising rules.

4. It is technically against the rules, however, it is a minor infraction and would only warrant a warning. You'd be better off reporting this to a staff member in-game, and sending them proof via discord or a private message on here. No reason to raise a fuss over this! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I was on and honestly what happened would only get a verbal warning imo if that

6. Kk just want to clarify, the main reason I made this a thread was to bring light to this advertising strategy so staff or shaz can ban it. If it had just been someone advertising twice I would have just done /helpop