Ban Appeal for Notill9

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by racecartacocat, Oct 27, 2019.

1. (This is not me, just posting it for Notill9 as they can't get the confirmation email to get their forums account working)

Full In-Game Name: notill9
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): Hacked Clients
    Person Who Banned You: Dr_Positive
    Length of Ban: Perm

Appeal: I'll be honest about it, yes I did screw around with x-ray before, yes I screwed around with hacks, but not that I'm giving an excuse but realistically when I joined everyone you could say around really had a significant advantage considering how far the gap "social" ranks were, this reset was very huge to me as most of all servers have already an economy you cannot even catch up to, or there are little to no ways to get up the social or in game monetary ladder I guess you could say. I'm saying that I would like to come back as a regular on the server, yes you can put some strict stuff on me, but I would like to rejoin some old friends and play mine craft as it should be, with the opportunity of playing with others I spent hours with in the same world, and in equal grounds for this. Personally best and favorite server I've ever played on, and I'll thank you for that.

Yes I had an alt, if they accept it I'll ask them to unban it as its not really my account

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2