Amrou's 3rd Annual Christmas Drop Party

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Amrou Kithkin, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Amrou Kithkin

Amrou Kithkin Moderator Moderator

Merry Christmas! Has it really been 3 years? Wow!

I am going to be doing 2 smallish drop parties (have not had the time to gather tons of stuff due to the reset, I usually save up over the year), one for those who live in the US and those who live across the Atlantic ocean. I will divide the drops as evenly as I can so each drop party will get pretty much the same things.

The date for the Europe side of the Atlantic will be 12/22/17 at 11am central time. ALREADY RUN.

The date for the US side of the Atlantic will be 12/22/17 at 6pm central time. (I have an appointment shortly before this, I may be a few minutes late.)

It will be held at nether warp, straight ahead and look for the Christmas tree tower. It is red, white and green with a Christmas tree on top.

Anyone can attend the drop parties, no matter where you live. I am just trying to allow everyone a chance to at least attend one.

I am still accepting donations, either put them in the hopper at my shop, the Prismarine Emporium (behind the dolphin and up small hill), or contact me when I am online.

What will be dropping?

Heads
    Diamonds
    Emeralds

Saddles
    Horse Barding
    Enchanted books
    Coupons for ZOMBIE RANK OR Christmas Pack ($5 one)
    Coupons for Arkline's Wool Shop
    Coal blocks
    Redstone blocks
    Glass
    and much more!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Tasha

Tasha Recruit

Bump

3. RoyPlayz

RoyPlayz Villager

COOL

4. missed the first one hope I have time for the 2nd :)

5. Amrou Kithkin

My thanks to everyone who donated, these drop parties would not have been as big as they were if you had not donated. My deepest gratitude goes to you.

I do this for the players because I enjoy giving drop parties. I have always enjoyed drop parties even when I was a player. The excitement and joy of seeing you have fun is what motivates me to do this each year. Before I became a mod, many times I did not get anything from drop parties but the joy and excitement of just having fun with others made it worth it.

Merry Christmas,

Amrou

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  6. Thanks amrou Minimuscles and I both enjoyed it :)

7. Amrou Kithkin

You are both welcome!